Suprisingly, it's been pretty slack after India... I forsee a predictable problem when full troop draws nearer... All of us has slipped into pang kang mode already... Oh well... I think i should be able to force myself through one last FTX... Kinda wanna see what an FTX in 42 will be like also...
The patapon fever in bunk is getting quite serious... Six people infected, chionging everynight.... Lol... I've been busy alternating between my PSP and DS everyday.... Man i could get used to this sort of life... It's amazing there're something who do this throughout their entire NS cycle... This is so unfair...
India followed on with an unless slew of diarrhoea effect... It's not exactly diarrhoea actually, but my shit hadn't been solid after since India... In fact, i just had my first solid shit only yesterday... It's pretty bad... And i keep farting those extremely smelly farts....
Met my 41 glory platoon 6 last saturday for dinner... Pretty nice seeing them again... Had fun insulting J quek... Weelll, he's flying off to Japan so i've got to make use of my limited chances.
Right now, i just want the ftx to come quick and be done with. After which, i will fully focus on preparing myself for civilian conversion course. Which i really do need to prepare quite alot of things... I'll need to do quite abit of planning for upcomming stuff... My studies in Australia will require more indepth thought consideration. And of course there's the short term goal of feeding myself after i ORD.
I'll need to make sure i get a job. Tentatively, i'll probably apply to be a relief teacher... HOPEFULLY i can get into giving tuition. Of course to do that, i'll need to get my brains working properly... NS has sucessfully screwed it up. Or at least screw it in the wrong direction.
Things are gonna get pretty different...
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment